We view every product and project through three lenses: simplicity, intelligence and creativity. This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet, and exceed, our customer’s needs.
Special UX/UI designers are desired to collaborate closely with Coherent product teams, engineers and sales leads to create a business which is truly unique and special….don’t believe it? Give us the chance to convince you.
User-Experience (UX) Designer
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more — you’ll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You’re innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
Work You’ll Do
- Identify and explain user issues (through user research, polls and interviews) and how they translate into optimising user experience with the ability to transpose complex issues into simple words
- Translate concepts into user flows, user stories, user journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Express clearly your ideas and present your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Collaborate closely with our product teams as well as, marketing, sales and and engineering teams
- Serve as an integrator between customer / business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
What You Need to Know
- Five or more years of UX design experience and involvement in building tech products either for start-ups, tech companies or FMCG companies.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns also would be great to bring to the table…we wiil also give you the chance to learn this on-the-job
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.