Who we are:
Coherent is at the intersection of insurance and technology. Our mission is to create innovative digital solutions totrans form traditional insurers and intermediaries. We have developed a successful suite of products and we see many opportunities to grow and expand our offerings. We're very excited to be in this fast growing space, talk to us to find out more!
Who you are:
- Proficient and skilled at data analysis.
- +2-year experience in data entry roles (this can also include internship experience)
- Familiar with MS Office (particularly, Excel)
- Would like to be involved in something more exciting than what you are doing today!
- Strong listening skills and an ability to work in a collaborative manner with teams…great teams = great results.
What will you do?
- Responsible for updating our market-leading insurance product database to ensure it remains the best in HK. This will involve working with our teams to constantly understand new/existing product changes in the HK marketplace.
- Work with our awesome actuarial team to help deduce values/logic for insurance premium and cash value projections that are accurate and precise.
- Guide data input analysts to input data accurately within our proprietary insurance product database.
- Collaborate with our Coherent team members to help with the design of our data models for our research, technology products and advisory services.
Key skills needed:
- Actuarial/Statistic/Maths major graduate
- Related job experience in insurance sector
- Advanced MS Office (Excel)
- (Optional) programming experience, e.g. Python, VBA, R would be great, but if you are open to learning, then we help you develop coding skills.
- English / Chinese capability
What we offer:
- Fun and collaborative start-up culture
- Sharing/learning sessions and happy-hours!
- Personal development opportunities (career/skills development is something we take seriously)
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
Competitive salary & benefits, including medical/dental coverage